Monday, July 10, 2006

Songstar Trent Tomlinson Finally Makes It

Country singer-songwriter has had a HARD 12 years before seeing any kind o success. Now, he pushes on though to the 'big time'

I always like to see success stories like these. It's truly inspiring.

Calvin



"For so many years, I had it tough as a songwriter," Tomlinson said. "I couldn't face my demons and insecurities. Once I finally started being honest with myself, the whole world opened up."

Tomlinson's songwriting themes are as rugged and real as a red dirt road. His songs are 100 percent autobiographical, he said, and they deal often with insecurities of the heart, the struggle to......."

To read full article click the source...
http://www.herald-dispatch.com/apps/pbcs.dll
article?AID=/20060709/LIFE/607090316/1004

[Herald-Dispatch.com]


technorati tags:, , , , ,

No comments: