Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Have You Ever Wanted To Become a Better Singer?


Have you ever wanted to become a better singer? ....Or have you ever wanted to know how to sing?

When I started to write songs, I knew that the only way I was going to get my songs across to my audience the RIGHT way, was to sing them myself. But like anything else, I knew that if I had bad vocal technique (which, lets face it, most of us do) then in the long run I would damage my vocal chords for good - and that would be a disaster.

Are you in this boat? Wanting to sing your own songs, but worried hat bad vocal technique might one day creep up on you and ruin your voice box completely?

I've received countless emails asking me about vocal improvement, and while I can't physically vocal coach you (unless you're in London and can afford £25 a lesson) I can recommend you to a great course - that I've reviewed personally.

It's called 'Singorama'.

http://www.songwritingtipsonline.com/singorama.htm

In a nutshell, Singorama is a DREAM for anyone who is looking to improving as a singer - or even for those who are just starting out to sing. It take you though the nuts and bolts of singing *the right way*.

You'll work on crucial elements like:

* Pitch control
* Breathing
* Resonators (ie. using head voice or chest voice)
* Vocal Power

The package is especially unique because of the way it's presented. It comes with all three elements - audio, pictures and text - and this gives you the full vocal learning experience

But that's not even the best part.

The BEST part is, they actually GIVE you a free software that records your voice (on your computer) and you can check out instantly if you've got good 'pitching' or 'tuning'.

If you haven't, then you can sing along with their scales (which are already in the software) and the virtual keyboard on-screen will tell you instantly if you're going wrong - and then you can quickly correct yourself to the correct pitching of the notes.

And this is just one of the *many* excellent softwares they give you with the Singorama package. It's a truly awesome package.

Everything that is included in the package is all carefully thought out and put together to totally maximise your chance of singing success. You'll know exactly what I mean when you see it for yourself.

And this is NOT hype. I've seen and reviewed this package myself. I can say with confidence that you will not be disappointed.

Check it out, it's worth it.

http://www.songwritingtipsonline.com/singorama.htm

Talk soon,

Shamir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.